Monday, January 27, 2014

My biodata on Special for social custume

Name Blakrishna Natverlal Dave Date of Birth-13 th June,1948.
Native Siddhpur Dist-Patan Audichya Sahastra Brahmin ,BhardwayGotra,
Education Bacholar of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry
College of Gujarat Veterinary Science ANAND -Sardar Patel University,V.V.Nagar.
B.V.Sc.& A.H ( Hon) degree in 1971 ,Merit scholar of Gove of India through our study,
My Childhood passed with Father ,who was Govt servant in Health Department, During school,college studied several places,because every 2 to 3 years transfer of Father"s Job.
My education & briliant carrier with Naional scholarship and helped parent for achieving goal for Medica Doctor, unfortunate in Mediacal missed by 1 mark in open categary.Dental doctor I have full scope ,but no future prospact I decided Veterinary study where 100 % job security.
My marrid life begins with a new innovative idea, I was against Doury,gold of Aorthodox samaj"s rules/custume of Siddhpur Audichya Sahastra Brahmin.There was huge amoun of cash/Gold offered to me being educated ,and family status.
God always helps those who help themself proved in my case , With a new life I was appointed in Vetrinary Dispensary Dharampur in July,1971.

Dharampur have 240 villages with tribal.hilly area ,So I have regined and appered Military Service( Short Service Commission) open compitition Allahabad, my goal to be Brigedier post in Army. when Father come to know this event and stoped me while second interview at Meruth,that was my turning point of Life.
I come back Dharampur withdrawing resignation by Father:"s influance.

It was First site of my love To Mundra at Valod Falia Dharampur.Opp to Dispensary. Internally also wish for samaj"s ruling sysyems ,for initiative first bracking step of Samaj and for future generaation I decided get marriage in Palwada Samaj being same Audichya Sahastra Brahmin, In 1973 April ,23 married Mundra by court paying 1 rupee fee It was hasty event , nobody informed ,even friends,relatives too. .

My carrier start with honest ,faithful and prompt officer on animal husabndry till I retired in 2006. Credit for God & parent"s blessing. 41 married life is happy ,got one son,2 daughters and welsettlled with Their famileis in A'bad only.Lastly my entire present time with Social,Vedic development on Facebook .Now 500 friends ,followers with daily sharing on Voice Awareness Center ,Blog-http://Brahmtej.blogspot.com/ ,http://yajurvedforcowfarming.blogspot.com/,http://vedictechnologyforagri-dairyfoods.blogspot.com/ onGoogle.Yahoo.

Socially all Audichya Sahastra Brahmins get tips,hints and needful information through my center, about Siddhpur history,Gotra.Kuldevi locations, Siddhpith Asham.I am on event of Mediacal relief fund raising to-day , declare my deedication for any work pertaining medical,social,vedic,
Our 1000 Families of Audichya Sahastra Brahmins now decentraalised in world need to integrated for future generature.
Wish all the best on cocasion for nobal cause . 

No comments:

Post a Comment